Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: Responsible for ensuring that the customer payments (a regular, default and bankruptcy) and payoffs are posted accurately and timely. The successful applicant will exhibit enthusiasm and a proven track record in achieving
results in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Process standard mortgage loan payments
- Process mortgage payoffs per standard procedures
- Process non-standard payments, such as bankruptcy payments, vendor payments (Mortgage Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Taxing authorities, etc.), reversal sales, etc.
- Research exception items that do not reconcile
- Process reversal transactions
- Process and monitor disbursement of suspense funds, ensuring funds are processed within servicing guidelines.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Maintain and report daily volumes to Senior Management
- Communicate with various departments, including Senior Management, to resolve issues or inaccuracies in a timely manner
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheets, Accounts Payable, E-Mail, Internet software Fiserv or similar Loan Servicing system.
Posted 6/28/18; Please apply within 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.