Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Special Loans Analyst is responsible for updating field data in the servicing system for Loan Modifications, ARM loans, SCRA adjustments, and Assumptions. The Special Loans Analyst responds to inquiries from internal employees
or investors regarding system changes or adjustments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Populates ARM indices into the servicing system.
- Runs scheduled ARM changes, generates notices, and ensures payment changes are correctly updated.
- Audits loan information in the system against what is on the loan documents using ARM Riders and Notes.
- Performs ARM loan audits to ensure timely completion. Resolves exceptions and processes system corrections within the ARM Loan Workstation.
- Audits monthly DMDC report for loans protected under the SCRA by reviewing the loan history from the active duty date and processes system changes using the Military Service Relief Workstation within MSP.
- Processes Assumptions by coordinating the receipt of Assumption credit package with Mortgage Specialist, preparing package for approval by senior management/PMI/Investor and processing system changes as required.
- Monitors HAMP modifications for PRA, borrower incentives and recast eligibility, and makes system changes as needed.
- Performs research and makes accurate and timely system changes in response to requests from investors or employees from other departments.
- Updates policies and procedures as needed.
- This is not a work from home opportunity
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheets, E-Mail, database software and SQL, Crystal, PowerPoint, Access and Excel software. Previous experience with MSP, Black Knight/LPS and Fiserv preferred.
Posted 7/9/2018; please apply within 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.