Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Foreclosure Specialist II is responsible for monitoring and managing the foreclosure process pursuant to investor, insurer and state guidelines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Monitors foreclosure actions to ensure compliance with investor, insurer, state and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains caseload and ensures all systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Works all task, processes, events, issues, re-projections and holds within their required deadlines.
- Responds to any phone calls/voice messages, intercoms and emails within 24 hours.
- Communicates with attorneys, trustees, investors and Loan Resolution daily.
- Manages vendor and attorney network to ensure files are worked in accordance with all investor, insurer, regulatory and state guidelines.
- Escalates matters to management and/or team lead to ensure resolution.
- Monitors and manages exception reports.
- Provides assistance to team members working special projects on an as needed basis.
- Completes and monitors reports in accordance with servicing requirements and guidelines.
- Provides assistance to management in audits and loan level reviews.
- Identifies quality compliance issues as they arise and provides the appropriate feedback to management.
- Understands and manages the different legal processes to foreclose in our various states.
- Understands mortgage loan servicing and the default, foreclosure, bankruptcy and loss mitigation processes.
- Possesses some knowledge and understanding of insurer, investor, investor, insurer, state and regulatory guidelines.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (A. A.) from two-year College preferred. Two to four years' related experience and/or training required.
Posted 7/23/2018; please apply within 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.