Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
The Business Analyst II works with the assigned business units to effectively document operational improvement opportunities either through analysis of existing processes or a review of desired process improvements and/or
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Reviews the results of the analyses with the IT Project Manager
- Assist the IT Project Manager in identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes; assists
in the cost-benefit analysis of a recommended solution(s); plays a lead role in the execution of the selected solution(s), including monitoring of key milestones for delivery and end-user training.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of residential loan servicing experience, plus 2 to 3 years project scheduling and budgeting experience preferably in the areas of default loan servicing. Requires
basic understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools – Project/Project Server, Team Foundation, Excel, Access, Word, Visio, SharePoint, Exchange; internet software; database software; and mortgage loan servicing systems. Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze data using
complex SQL query statements and advanced database tools. Previous experience with Fiserv preferred.
Posted 7/27/18; please apply in 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.