Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: Assist Mortgage Specialist I & II in a team environment to service a portfolio of loans that are over all levels of delinquency with the responsibility take overflow calls and provide assistance with paperwork and customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists Loss Mitigation Specialist in efforts to close loss mitigation workouts to maximize investor return on non-performing assets. Understands requirements of all loss mitigation workouts including forbearance plans, repayment plans, DIL’s, Short Sales,
Consents to judgments and Cash for Key’s.
Education / Experience
- Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations
- Orders Title reports, reviews and assists Loss Mitigation Specialist with identifying issues and assist is clearing title to complete Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure workouts.
- Tracks Title orders and follows up with Loss Mitigation Specialists for Letters of Authorization to negotiate liens, and on the status of junior lien negotiations.
- Works with title companies and attorneys to prepare Deed in Lieu documents. Reviews Deed in Lieu documents for accurate title vesting and amounts; facilitates closings and deed recording.
- Reviews financial information from customers to determine completeness and accuracy of borrower assistance packages.
- Conducts light skip-tracing activities. Runs Credit reports and other skip tracing protocol.
- Follows up with mortgage insurers for approval to move forward with loss mitigation workouts.
- Helps specialist process terms of possible workouts, including dollar amounts to be paid by customers.
- Pays invoices and orders and disburses cash for key payments to borrowers.
- Meets monthly workout to portfolio ratio goal.
- Completes other duties and special projects as assigned by leadership
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (A. A.) from two-year College preferred. Two to four years' related experience and/or training required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; and electronic mail. Working knowledge of Fiserv preferred.
Posted 8/1/2018, please apply within 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.