Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Manager Enterprise Document Management directs and manages all functions of imaging, mailroom and records management. This position is responsible for planning, developing and administering policies and procedures to facilitate
the effective and efficient handling of all electronic and physical records as well as daily and vendor operations, and supervision of department staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Directs mailroom operations and vendors by monitoring reports, ensuring that SLA's are being met, escalating issues and maintaining frequent contact.
- Designs and implements long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining mailroom and imaging systems and processes.
- Analyzes business needs and works with Business Intelligence to implement technical solutions.
- Ensures that proposed and existing systems and processes are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Assures the appropriate management of electronic and paper documents.
- Implements and maintains policies and procedures for mailroom and imaging areas.
- Identifies processes across the organization that can be improved through automation
- Performs regular audits of files and documents stored with offsite storage vendors.
- Supports audits (internal, external, 3rd party) in order to verify that regulatory and quality requirements are being met.
- Directs, trains, and develops mailroom staff.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
Education / Experience
- Establishes internal controls to reduce errors and customer complaints.
- Develops and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching, training and development to staff to ensure company and department goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Measures and documents staff performance, attendance and compliance with job duties, expectations, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Prepares and provides monthly reports to senior management.
- This position does not work remotely
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or higher in business related field from an accredited four-year college or university preferred. Four to ten years' related experience and/or training required. At least
two years' experience in supervisory or team lead role required.
Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio). Previous experience with Kofax and Fiserv preferred.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of their department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Some travel may be required.
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.