Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Supervisor – Tax is
responsible for the daily engagement of the Loan Administration Tax staff by ensuring that policy and procedures for the department are strictly adhered to, federal and private investor
guidelines are followed and that business objectives are achieved by performing the following duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Manages the workflow volume for the Tax Department to meet internal, federal and private investor SLA’s.
- Handles escalated loan level issues, and provides departmental research assistance for complex issues as required to support client inquiries and various departments.
- Ensure that internal and external audits are completed timely and accurately.
- Manages the investor approval process for Tax payments.
- Works with vendors to insure SLA’s are being met.
- Works with the Manager to document, communicate, and implement changes in policy and procedures.
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiency.
- Carries out Supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Directly leads 1-5 employees in the Loan Administration Department.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; research request support, functional quality control, reporting performance and discipline issues to manager; resolving problems.
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year certificate from a college or technical school; or minimum five (5) years BKFS MSP or FISERV’s LoanServ experience and/or training in any of the following workstations: Escrow Analysis,
Real Estate Taxes, Hazard Insurance and MIP/PMI. Prior experience with property tax required
Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Previous experience with Fiserv preferred.
Prior Supervisor responsibility required. Will consider prior Senior Lead based on years of experience
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance,
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.