Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Claims Specialist will ensure all claims are filed on insured loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required
is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Oversee the claim’s filing process internally and with associated vendor, manage exceptions and vendor performance.
- Ensure the receipt of payment for all claims filed and dispute unwarranted curtailments on a timely basis.
- Oversee the rescission processes, documentation, tracking, management of premium refunds and the external vendor processes for disputing and reinstatement of previously rescinded policies.
- Oversee the processing, tracking and management of all MI documentation.
- Work closely with the Foreclosure and Loan Resolution Departments to obtain additional informaiton or documentation to assist in the claim filing processes.
- Maintian and monitor accurate data within MSP & LPS on a timely basis so that reporting and research is efficient and accurate.
- Prepare reports for management review on a regular basis.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years mortgage related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; accounts receivable and accounts payable software; electronic mail; internet software; order processing software; inventory software; database
software; and loan servicing systems.
Posted 9/6/18; please apply within 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.