Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the business areas and clients by developing business solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and Excel BI tools).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Develops complex SQL stored procedures/views as required.
- Creates a variety of complex reports using SQL server reporting services, including but not limited to drill down, drill through, tabular, matrix, dashboard, multi parameter reports, etc.
- Analyzes data to provide recommendations to Vice President of group on issues and improvements.
- Provides advice and guidance on database good practices.
- Provides input on systems architecture as required.
- Identifies areas and processes where performance can be improved.
- Makes and justifies recommendations for improvement.
- Continuously tunes and optimizes SQL queries and ensures that the code and other deliverables adhere to company standards.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or higher in business related field from an accredited four-year college or university with Major field of study in Computer Software Programs is preferred. Four to
ten years' related experience and/or training required. Experience in design, development and maintenance of database/server is preferred.
Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Previous experience with MSP, Black Knight/LPS and Fiserv preferred.
Some travel may be required
Posted 10/23/2018; please apply in 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance,
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.