Selene Finance LP, a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address
a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to
make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
: This role will lead the development of process analytics, key performance indicators and business process management methodologies. This role will act as primary lead and interface between various stakeholders from multiple
business, project management, technology services, architecture, and data services teams. The hired candidate will draw from Lean Six Sigma/Six Sigma experience or similar expertise to define, measure, analyze, improve, and develop control processes for change
management and process improvement engagements across the broader organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Analyze problems and design process improvement solutions
- Select, collect, and analyze data to find root causes of performance issues.
- Assess process designs for gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient operation
- Summarize analysis to report on key improvement opportunities to use for future state solution design
- Designs and develops process improvement solutions.
- Create process maps, SOPs, and other solution design documentation
- Create metrics to track benefits of improvement implementations
- Perform change management activities including developing and deliver training and communications to support transition of improvement project changes.
- Maintain progress and provide visibility into project activities to complete deliverables on time
- Run huddles with project teams to communicate deadlines and identify issues and risks.
- Maintain and communicate project plan progress, issues, and risks
- Report status and escalate issues to leadership
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- This is not a work from home opportunity
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and 5+ years of business related process analysis experience. A strong background in statistical analysis, process life cycle methodologies, (Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, Agile), familiarity with process improvement
software (ARIS or similar systems), multi project management, and strong facilitations skills. Experience with developing governance documentation (Charters, Scope Documents, Project Plans, Issue Logs, Status Reports, Risk Management Plans etc.) Knowledge
of loss mitigation, bankruptcy and foreclosure loan servicing, borrower contact strategies, and overall loan administration functions throughout the cycle of a loan is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate should have strong knowledge of mortgage loan servicing systems, Microsoft tools – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Exchange; Project Management. Experience designing e-learning using the articulate
suite and leading training using WebEx and video conference is a plus, also working knowledge of is Fiserv preferred.
Posted 11/7/18; please apply in 5 days
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 ½ days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance,
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.